Announcements and Important Events
The most recent guidelines from the MHSAA and MDHHS stipulate that the maximum spectators at indoor events with fixed seating venues under 10,000 is 375 people. As we did in the fall we will be charging admission to our events and selling tickets at the door starting Friday, March 5.
To ensure that our families are able to attend competitions we will reserve tickets using the passes they currently hold. For basketball general admission tickets will be available on a first come first served basis starting at 5:00 up to the 375 spectator limit. Bowling competition spectator limits are still subject to bowling alley limitations of one spectator per athlete and coach at no charge for admission. We hope this will increase next week to two as we work with our lanes.
We know our CP community will stay vigilant in following our COVID health and safety guidelines.
Athletic Spectator Outline
- $5 admission to all home events
- Spectator maximum of 375
- $5 admission to OK Silver away competitions
- Home/Visitor assigned sections and entry points for basketball
- Passes that families hold (including our visiting team) guarantee a reserved ticket to be purchased ($5)
- Masks and social distancing required