The High School Office is open this week!
* The Panther Participation Gold Card is the student-athletes "ticket" into practice. NO Panther Participation Gold Card NO Participation of any kind. *Please understand that a student-athlete WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE OR COMPETE UNTIL THE “PANTHER PARTICIPATION PASS” IS COMPLETE AND STUDENT-ATHLETE MEETS ALL EXPECTATIONS. Upon office approval of all criteria, a “PANTHER PARTICIPATION PASS” will be provided to the student-athlete in order to attend tryouts/practice/competition
* Any outstanding balance(s) accrued from the 2018/19 Seasons must be paid in full prior to starting the Fall Season.
* Each student-athlete will have to provide their respective coach with the following “Panther Participation Pass” before participating in any practices or competition in every sports season in order to meet all MHSAA and Comstock Park School District obligations
* The following Pay to Participate Rates as follows:
High School: per athlete per sport = $70.00 $35.00 with district documented Free/Reduced Meals ~ $280.00 Annual Max per Family
Middle School: per athlete per sport = $55.00 $27.50 with district documented Free/Reduced Meals ~ $140.00 Annual Max per Family
* We do not want any individual to be excluded from athletics due to the inability to pay the participation fee. If your child qualifies for Free and or Reduced Lunch, 50% of the fee must be paid ($35.00 total per child participating.) There are also volunteering opportunities available to honor the fee. Please contact the athletic office if you need to develop an individual payment plan or would like to volunteer at events; please note that this needs to be completed prior to the official start of the season meaning practices. If payment plan is established, first payment will be due prior to start of the practices in order to participate.