Announcements and Important Events
COMSTOCK PARK HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT 2019-2020 SPORTS PHYSICALS
- This is available to incoming Freshman and current High School Students. This program does not include Middle School Students.
- Saturday, June 8, 2019
- LOCATION: Spectrum Health, 4100 Lake Dr. SE, Suite 300
- Transportation will be provided this year from CPHS to Spectrum Health.. Please arrive by 9:15AM, departure will be at 9:30AM.
- Spectrum Health will provide a comprehensive athletic physical using sev-eral specialist doctors.
- FEE: $10.00 (helps offset impact testing and medical supplies).
- This is for all student-athletes in grades 9-12 in the 2019-2020 school year.
- MHSAA rules dictate you MUST have a valid physical on file prior to practice beginning for that sport. A valid physical will be any physical done on or after April 15, 2019.
- Additionally, Comstock Park HS is now requiring that all students partici-pating in summer athletic camps MUST have their physical on file prior to participating in that camp.
- This opportunity will satisfy both MHSAA and Comstock Park summer camp requirements.
We will be taking appointments for physicals at the High School and Middle School Offices. To secure an appointment, please bring $10 (payable to Comstock Park Public Schools) and a completed physical form. Physical Forms can be found online at comstockparkathletics.com. Once payment and completed form are received, you can sign up for an appointment time.